Retiro - Capital Federal
The 451 Research Advisory team, consisting of 11 individuals in the U.S., U.K., Dubai, Islamabad, and Singapore is a collaborative team that delivers a diverse set of custom marketing and strategic projects to clients in the IT industry
- Adhere to standard operating procedures for webinars, videos and other custom product deliverables while satisfying unique client requests.
- Become the internal product expert for our marketing webinars and other assets delivered in conjunction with our webinar platform.
- Manage webinar execution from dry run to live event: scheduling of resources, scripting, execution, run post reports.
- Possess confidence and experience speaking and presenting to large groups on all live webinars.
- Solve problems in real-time in a calm and effective manner while “on stage” in the event of technical or presenter issues.
- Interact with client as needed to ensure a successful webinar.
- Input key data into internal customer relationship management (CRM) system (Salesforce, Smartsheet) to document client interaction.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure all content is professionally designed and delivered to exceed customer expectations.
- Follow up with client on program efficacy.
What We’re Looking For:
- College or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related work experience experience delivering live webinars with client-facing activities
- Bilingual English level written and oral
- A quiet working environment with a reliable Internet connection.
- Comfortable and confident presenting to groups on teleconference and broadcast mediums (you will be the voice of 451 Research on our webinars)
- Sociable, flexible, open-minded and creative.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great relationship management skills.
- Capability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Problem-solving oriented and analytical skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with all MS office applications and a customer relationship management (CRM) software (ideally Salesforce).
- Experience with the ON24 platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of the technology industry is a plus.
Please apply with your English CV. Recruiting process will be in English