Recordá que si te inscribiste a uno de nuestros eventos, ya estás registrado.
Si no recordás tu contraseña, hace click aquí para blanquearla.
EY’s Client Technology Experience Design Group provides for several internal and client facing pieces of software spanning over multiple years of development. The program is forward looking and will be making use of the latest open source and Microsoft technologies amongst others. The program offers a chance to work on web applications that span the spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
To qualify, candidates must also have:
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a concentration in front end design and development
· 2+ years of jQuery experience
· 1+ years of RESTful application development
· Expert in HTML
· Expert in CSS
· Experience with LESS or SASS
· 3+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
· Ability to lead and task manage software engineers and provide appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of engineering deliverables.
· A firm grasp of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy
· Strong understanding on client side performance optimization techniques
· Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies and frameworks such as SCRUM
· Strong object oriented design skills and ability to articulate designs using UML diagrams
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Provide development of the UI for SCRUM Team in all manner of web applications using HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS & some JS
· Responsive Development
· Drive client-side architecture of the application
· Provide level of effort estimates for requirements
· Review all front-end code
· Work with UI/UX team to translate expectations into a working interface
· Coordinate with .Net developers to meet team and program goals
· Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required
Additional desirable skills (optional) are the following:
· GIT, NPM, Command Line
· Mobile Design & Development