San Nicolás - Capital Federal
EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
Design, development and implementation of ASP.Net MVC applications using Angular JS with Web API and SOA using Microsoft technology platforms.
Qualification & Experience Required
- <!--[endif]-->Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Software Engineering / Information Technology / MBA / MCA.
- An overall 3-10 years’ experience with hands on work experience building, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications.
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in web technology application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support and training/ mentoring.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies.
- <!--[endif]-->Strong understanding of the principles of DevOps - Continuous integration and delivery.
- Should be an expert in design patterns, messaging queues and its usage
- Experience and understanding of technology tools such as:
- ASP.Net MVC using Angular JS and Web API, ASP.Net Web Forms and Win Forms.
- Strong in C#, Micro Services, Web Services, WCF, HTML 5 and JSON.
- SQL Server 2014/16, SSRS, SSIS, BI Tools, Entity Framework, TFS and IIS.
- Experience in Azure / Big data and other cloud based solution will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile Scrum project development.