Recordá que si te inscribiste a uno de nuestros eventos, ya estás registrado.
Si no recordás tu contraseña, hace click aquí para blanquearla.
EY GDS’s Tax Innovation, Solutions and Technology (IST) group as well as the Tax Tech Transformation (TTT) team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
What are you going to do?
Apply machine learning techniques to deliver actionable insights.
End to end coding using Python, R.
Responsible for model development - manipulation including data exploration, training data, feature extraction and model development, validation and scoring on structured and unstructured data and to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends.
Design and build systems that mine massive datasets and structure/ engineer it to be usable for machine learning models and to apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems.
Apply standard statistical methods, simulation models and statistical programming as needed.
Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define probable solutions and present result in a clear and concise manner.
To act as an SME on ML/AI.
Stakeholder management and stakeholder interaction.
Responsible for mentoring team members in the use of AI/Machine Learning.
What do we need from you?
- An overall experience of 10 + years of which 4 – 5 years of hands on work experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools such as neural networks, deep learning, MS Azure Cognitive Service, regression, decision tree, random forest, classification and clustering, natural language processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), ARIMA algorithms.
- Expertise in software such as R, Python.
- Strong - programming skills, algorithm development and database management systems.
- At least a couple of end-to-end ML projects experience.
- Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematics from a reputed college OR Bachelors / Master’s degree in Science/ Engineering / MCA.
- As AI/ML manager you will be involved in designing, development, testing and deployment of AI/ML solutions.
- Tax application experience.
- Exposure to cloud (Azure, AWS) would be good to have.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment.
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
Shift: Monday to Friday from 9 to 6 PM.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.