Retiro - Capital Federal
The Team: The Data Transformation team is responsible for driving key automation projects, machine learning based solutions and lean initiatives across S&P Global Market Intelligence. We are responsible for creating, planning, and delivering transformational projects for the company using state of the art technologies and data science methods,
The Impact: This role will work in a team responsible for leading the project management side of strategic projects related to the area of machine learning based data extraction solutions within the Cognitive Automation team. The role involves creating and maintaining the momentum with stakeholders, focusing on value and incremental results while continuously looking for the latest and newest technologies and machine learning solutions available for various uses cases across the Market Intelligence Division.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be part of a team at the center of the transformation of a Fortune 500 company.
- You will be spearheading the strategic projects in the space of Data Extraction, witnessing the whole project life cycle, and deploying the end to end machine learning based data extraction solution.
- You will be representing S&P Global Market Intelligence in meetings with vendors and will be aware of You the recent trends in technology related to machine learning and data extraction.
- You will be working closely with senior stakeholders of Data Operations team to understand their business challenges and to provide cutting – edge solutions to them.
- You will be getting an exposure to commercial discussion with the vendors and will actively participate in the discussion with Legal, Finance and Technology teams.
- You will join a fun and friendly group with a great culture and will be part of a diverse, global, and dynamic team.
- Interpret project requirements analyze and develop project plans and lead an end-to-end execution of the project.
- Engage with business leads and peers, interfaces with senior leaders across the organization. Builds strong internal and external relationships and ensures service quality and customer satisfaction
- Act as an extension of our client service model ensuring seamless service delivery across Business Operations for our clients.
- Actively evaluate machine learning based solutions and lead the proof of concept for those solutions in collaboration with the Data Operations team and vendor.
- Build synthesize and present strategic insights and recommendation to the senior stakeholders and ensure the continuous communication with project stakeholders.
- Partner with the Content teams and SMEs to drive the adoption of data standards, definitions, structures, hierarchies, taxonomies, attributes, and models to support and optimize end-to-end business solution.
- Partner with IT and Scrum Teams to develop documentation and communication of system and process requirements to ensure smooth implementations.
- Act as link between Scrum teams and vendor for any technical requirement.
What We’re Looking For:.
- 3 + years of project management experience with a proven track record of leading and/or collaborating with teams, operations, and vendors in complex global matrix structures and business models.
- Passion for understanding, learning, and identifying the latest technology trends and machine learning based solutions.
- Ability to drive initiatives independently, with minimal supervision, yet ensuring transparency to team members, SMEs and other stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to work towards generating value for the organization.
- Open-minded professional enjoying, and used to work, in a multicultural company.
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Exposure to programming is a plus
- Demonstrable track of continuous self-learning.
- SAFe/Agile certificates and similar Product Owner certificates are valued.
Please apply with your English CV. Recruiting process will be in English