Saavedra - Capital Federal
A Sales & Marketing Manager (SMM) participates in different activities aimed at generating a growth in business. Main responsibilities include driving company sales, managing relationships with key prospects to assure their engagement, identifying areas of potential growth, and working closely with the account management and production teams to assure effective delivery. The SMM aims to understand
Who we are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a Language Service Provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement.
As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
What You’ll Do
A Sales & Marketing Manager (SMM) participates in different activities aimed at generating a growth in business. Main responsibilities include driving company sales, managing relationships with key prospects to assure their engagement, identifying areas of potential growth, and working closely with the account management and production teams to assure effective delivery. The SMM aims to understand the potential customer's demands, plans how to meet these demands, and generates sales and long-term business relationships for the company as a result.
The job description of the SMM can include the following functions:
- Meet and exceed team annual sales quota
- Respond to new inbound opportunities
- Submit all required sales and activity reports
- Participate in sales calls
- Prepare and provide quotes and proposals for company clients
- Create solution proposals or responses to RFIs/RFPs and participate in other common bidding processes, write and control quotations in cooperation with production teams
- Travel to customer meetings or events as needed
- Take part in the development of assigned or self-implemented initiatives within the business development area related to strategic growth, such as geographical expansion, entering new markets and industry verticals, researching new service offers, partnering with industry associations, event organizations, etc.
Industry Analysis & Participation
- Detect potential for growth in different industries
- Research new opportunities through associations, bidding sources and different sales channels
- Attend relevant industry events, trainings or conferences, participate in associations to strengthen the company’s brand and develop relationships with prospects and customers, ongoing networking
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new developments, and competition
- Coordinate marketing campaigns to maintain assigned customers informed of relevant events or initiatives and write relevant articles or press releases.
- Generate new customers, and support the Account Managers in taking care of our existing customers, in coordination with other teams
- Design the channel marketing strategy in order to follow and monetize higher-level marketing strategy
- Discover marketing opportunities across the market in order to increase the efficiency of the brand and marketing campaigns
- Design marketing campaign, and ensure the correct execution
- Manage supplier relationship, sponsorship, negotiations, and onboarding process (contract and payment)
What will you need to be successful in this role? Requirements
Advanced student or Bachelor’s Degree in Translation, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- Strong English and Spanish oral and written communication skills (Portuguese is highly desired)
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Result driven – drives for action, for trying new things and for getting things done
- Demonstrates respect for and appreciation of different cultural perspectives and respects various perspectives based on and geographic differences
- 2-4 years of sales experience in a similar role and industry (is not necessary but is highly desired)
- Experience identifying potential clients and decision makers within clients´ organization
- Experience developing business proposals
- Experience working in an international environment with remote teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment is a plus
How W&W takes care of you
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Flex day on your birthday
- Work from anywhere program
- Personal days off
- Anniversary gift
- Free Portuguese and English lessons
- Yoga classes
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.