Recordá que si te inscribiste a uno de nuestros eventos, ya estás registrado.
Si no recordás tu contraseña, hace click aquí para blanquearla.
Scrum Master with strong knowledge in digital projects and agile methodologies
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
· Responsible for the day to day management of large projects defining and managing scope, budget, timelines and quality, with full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project
· Maintains project plans, anticipates, mitigates and manages project risks and creates and implements strategies to mitigate shortfalls in project timeline and budget
· Leads project teams consisting of cross-functional, global and virtual groups and directly supervises staff, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver the plan and deliver excellence
· Delivers a scalable transition process to support the deployment of services into production
· Ensures the project follows established client and specific processes including Statement of Work (SoW), Installation Guides, Staging Guides, etc.
Your key responsibilities
· Successfully execute projects to agreed schedule, budget and scope using Agile methodologies (Lean, DevOps, Scrum)
· Exhibits the behaviors of an Agile Leader with an Agile Mindset
· Participates in the development of RFP/RFI process.
· Challenge the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
· Facilitates Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, System Demos, and Iteration Retrospective.
· Support the Product Owner and/or Project/Program Manager to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy intra-team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
· Focus on ever-improving team dynamics and performance. Helps the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth. Escalates people problems to management where necessary
· Communicates with management and outside stakeholders. Helps protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work.
· Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions; addresses resource issues and deviation from Agile practices.
· Applies Lean-Agile practices, such built-in quality, Kanban, continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Removes impediments so the team can focus on the work at hand and follow Agile practices
· Ensures appropriate involvement of external teams such as other vendor providers / partners on the project
Skills and attributes for success
· Excellent knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls
· Knowledge of IT governance formulation, and team management
· Some knowledge of IT risk management, IT standards and policies formulation
· Strong ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science or other Technical qualification
· 7-10 years in a corporate IT environment
· 3+ years of experience in Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
· Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
· Considered an expert in Scrum Master Function
· Demonstrable experience in the definition of Scrum Master Standards, Processes and Procedures
· Good experience in client-facing roles
· Experience of working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams
· Experience of working in large programs of work
· Experience creating, executing and amending project plans for large, complex projects
· Experience applying formal project management methodologies and disciplines to manage large, complex projects
· Proven experience delivering effective change management strategies and implementing scalable transitions
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / PMBOK / PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Program Management Professional (PgMP)
· 6 sigma certification
What we look for
• A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.