Recordá que si te inscribiste a uno de nuestros eventos, ya estás registrado.
Si no recordás tu contraseña, hace click aquí para blanquearla.
Data architect with experience in Azure services
Senior Data Engineer will lead the design and implementation of processes and systems to extract, transform and load data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, for large or more complex projects, using advanced technical capabilities.
Individual will have responsibility over design and engineering of capabilities in collaboration with Group Product Manager, reporting to Data Engineering Lead. The Family of products will cover data lifecycle from data ingestion to data processing, focusing on Cloud Technologies. Products will cover capabilities of data extraction, data transfer, batch and stream data processing, data transformation, inclusive of data consumption, data management and reusable asset frameworks enabling reference data, training datasets and models for data consumers. Individual will need to have an understanding of data models, data modelling standards.
Senior Data Engineer will ensure an aligned architectural and engineering direction between all Data Family of Products. Senior Data Engineer will heavily interact with Product Managers and aligned Tech Leads within and outside of family of products.
Your key responsibilities include
· Provide end-to-end focus for the entire lifecycle of Data transfer, transformation and consumption
· Design and engineer platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of customers
· Lead the design, development and implementation of processes and systems to extract, transform and load data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, reviewing deliverables to ensure high quality
· Develop solutions to facilitate the evaluation and resolution of issues regarding data quality reviews, cleansing, data integration and migration, leveraging advanced technical knowledge and showing technical leadership in aspects of data engineering while driving continuous improvement efforts
· Ensure the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver data processing capabilities
· Analyze the latest industry trends such as cloud computing and distributed processing and infer potential impact on the business (short and long-term)
· Provide advanced technical expertise to maximize efficiency, reliability and value from current data engineering processes and research and monitor existing client base and industry developments to identify potential new product opportunities from emerging technologies
· Develop strong working relationships with peers across engineering, collaborating to develop leading data engineering solutions
· Drive adherence to the relevant data engineering and data modelling processes, procedures, standards, and provide input into the definition, maintenance and implementation of technology standards
· Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
· Apply architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriated.
Skills and attributes for success
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
· Excellent understanding of Azure cloud technologies and benefit to have knowledge of other cloud provider technologies
· Development experience (API development)
· Knowledge and hands on experience on data ingestion & processing focused technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Dell Boomi, data extractor tools for SAP/Oracle, Azure Data Catalog, Collibra, MLFlow, Immuta, Azure Synapse Analytics and PowerBI
· Skills and knowledge on Artifical Intelligence, Machine Learning, Analytics & Database technologies are preferred
· Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions
· Able to distill complex technical challenges to actionable and explainable decisions
· Demonstrate excellent technical & architecture skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product design, service management and product lifecycle management
· Demonstrate ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies and developing a vision of their suitability and role as a new product within a platform & product landscape
· Operational experience including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
· Ability to work across large and complex organization structures, and across global teams, supporting cultural differences and motives
· Ability to work independently in a global organization within the context of a virtual team.
What we look for
· A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
· Excellent inter-personal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
· Customer focused
· Excellent time management skills
· Positive and constructive minded
· Takes responsibility for continuous self-learning
· Takes the lead and makes decisions in critical times and tough circumstances
· Attention to detail
· High levels of integrity and honesty
· Positive approach to change and good sense of humour
Any of the following skills or experience welcomed:
· Experience of working within a global partnership that is similar to EY
· Marketing background and experience
· Product background and experience
· Consulting background and experience
· Agile leadership and/or certifications
· Awareness of SAP core ERP modules (finance, procurement, CRM and HR) or like systems
· Awareness of Service Now or like systems
· Bachelor’s degree or Masters / PhD from a recognized university. Any subject considered subject to experience
· Industry and vendor certifications are desirable
· Minimum of 10 years experience in IT and 5 years in Data architecture, Data platform, streaming or batch big data processing related roles or relevant roles in large scale data projects
· Experience in creation, management and/or go-to-market of technology-based Products
· Leadership experience of distributed teams
· Work experience with end to product lifecycle management is preferred.
· Work experience in a service delivery organization / firm preferred.
· Self-supporting and independent attitude