Recordá que si te inscribiste a uno de nuestros eventos, ya estás registrado.
Si no recordás tu contraseña, hace click aquí para blanquearla.
Designer with extensive experience in UX design using tools such as Sketch, invision, Abstract and Figma.
Rank: Supervising Associate // Assistant Director
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
· Leads aspects of the design of new digital user experiences and enhancement to existing digital experiences, leveraging strong knowledge of the user experience journey
· Produces complex wireframes and prototypes to enhance the level of engagement and satisfaction that a user derives from the product, independently executing on the design strategy as guided by more senior team members
Your key responsibilities
· Produces wireframes, site maps, journey maps and clickable prototypes, taking into account user needs and user journeys to execute small to medium-sized design efforts
· Reviews project deliverables of more junior team members, ensuring that the voice of the client is integrated into the delivery approach, escalating issues where appropriate
· Utilizes user-centered research methods to drive product insight and innovation
· Presents to and collaborates with clients on findings from design efforts
· Oversees team activities to achieve defined deliverables and satisfy users through design and leads the delivery of small to medium-sized design efforts
· Organizes meetings and workshops that align with project phase and client goals
· Identifies potential business opportunities on existing projects
Skills and attributes for success
· Sound knowledge of UX design: Wireframes, Information Architecture, Usability
· Strong understanding of Design tools such as Sketch + invision + Abstract+ Figma
· High understanding of experience design principles and processes
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognition Psychology, Cognitive Science, Informatics, Design, or related field preferred
· 5-7 years applied experience in user-centred design process for complex products or services.
· Portfolio to demonstrate relevant experience required.
· Relevant UX design experience in a web and/or digital product environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience with pattern libraries and design systems
· Familiarity with user experience metrics and analytics tools
· Enterprise product strategy and design
· Experience working with Agile product development process
· Experience in financial or related industries
What we look for
· A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.