Retiro - Capital Federal
This role is for an experienced Collaboration Architect, with good knowledge around the Skype and Microsoft Teams voice and the associated services. The individual will be working closely with Global stakeholders and help collaborate with various verticals within EY, the areas involving Collaboration Engineering, Architecture, stakeholder relationship and leading technical discussion.
What we need from you
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Skype for business platform (Cloud and On-premise)
- Hands on implementation experience on handling complex Voice and Telephony infrastructure
- Knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure focusing on IP Telephony and Contact Center technologies with knowledge of managing multiple vendor requirement with an emphasis on Cisco Unified Communications, Microsoft Skype for business and Microsoft Teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Unified communications environments with a focus on mobility and demonstrated ability to integrate these tools into existing environments. Certification and design experience in Microsoft Skype for business, Microsoft Teams and Cisco is a plus.
- Knowledge of dependent IP telephony devices such as SBA’s and SBC’s
- Understanding of other technologies such as Active Directory, Windows servers, DNS, and load balancing
- Azure Active Directory, Active Directory and Windows Server knowledge
- Modern Authentication flow knowledge with Hybrid Cloud setup.
- DNS and DHCP Knowledge with vast implementation experience
- Knowledge of F5 and other vendor load balancers
- Basic networking knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of firewall and TCPIP port
- Substantial, extensive and demonstrated experience in various aspects of technology infrastructure design and implementation, with tangible, relevant and demonstrated experience in delivering projects within scope and budget
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with external vendors and suppliers in the Telecommunications industry
- Experience troubleshooting end user issues
- Polycom IP phones experiences